Thursday, April 2, 2009

Business Idea: Office Plate Lunches


I used to work in a call center and in my dept there was always a little place that sent out menus of what they were cooking all week; and in the morning we'd order and it would be at the office building by lunch time with our names on them. They were about 5 bucks each. I'm sure that don't seem like much today; but back then $25 bucks spent just on lunch food was quite an investment. And I'm sure more people have thought about this earning idea as I've seen more of them in my hometown now more than ever. So the question I have for you is: why not start one too?

You can do this part-time too, especially if you only want a 1-2 client offices. If you know someone who works in an office, get them to pass around flyers with your biz name and your weekly menu. Let the workers know to make their order by a certain time and have someone pick them up or arrange for delivery.

With this idea, besides food and basic preparation, you'll need basic plate lunch supplies. You can get the whole family to help out.

God Bless

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Work Home World  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial